Homes For Sale in Holtville, CA
Real Estate in Holtville, CA
As real estate professionals in Holtville, our team at Smith-Kandal is happy to introduce you to our town. Holtville was originally established by Swiss German settlers in the late 1800s but was not incorporated until the early 1900s. The downtown area was developed according to a plan that had all the businesses facing Holt Park, which then formed a town square including Holt Park. Today, this is the focal point of the town with large shade trees and City Hall. There is even a time capsule buried there.
Holtville is a small but active town with:
- Population of approximately 6100
- Median age of its citizens in the mid-30s
- Predominately Hispanic (81.8 %) and white (16.6%) population
- Mild desert climate
- Area of 1.14 square miles
- Elevation of 11 feet
- Median home value of $116,710
Holtville is the kind of small town where parents raise their children who stay here to raise grandchildren and great- grandchildren. This community-inspired town has clubs and organizations of all types for all ages. As the Holtville High School’s motto has said for over 100 years, “Unity-Pride-Spirit-Our Guiding Principles.” There are Little League teams, soccer teams, 4H and FFA clubs for the youth and Rotary Club, Lions Club, Women’s Club, the Holtville Athletic Club to support and raise money for the junior sports activities, and the Soroptimist Club for professional and business women. These groups sponsor family fun throughout the year such as ice cream socials, Lions’ Swimming Pool Splash, chili cook-offs and many others.
Homes for Sale in Holtville, CA
If a life in Holtville appeals to you, our agents can assist you in finding your dream home. This is a town of hard-working agricultural businesses such as vegetable growers and fruit producers, with hometown restaurants such as The Taco Shop, Nana’s CafĂ© Hot Rods and Beer, the Klassy Karrot and George’s Pizza. Most homes are located in town or in the Barbara Worth Country Club and Resort.
At Smith-Kandal, we always have our customers’ needs in mind and can help you find the right property or piece of land for your lifestyle. We look forward to meeting with you and your family soon.
View All Holtville Neighborhood
- $84,500 : 1840 E UNDERWOOD RD, Holtville3 beds, 1 bath
- $209,900 : 675 HOLT AVE, Holtville3 beds, 2 baths
- $218,900 : 745 MAPLE AVE, Holtville3 beds, 2 baths
- $295,000 : 2030 FAIRWAY DR, Holtville3 beds, 2 baths
- $275,000 : 2025 FAIRWAY DR, Holtville3 beds, 2 baths
- $240,000 : 836 ASH AVE, Holtville4 beds, 3 baths
- $355,000 : 1705 HAVEN RD, Holtville3 beds, 3 baths
- $389,900 : 1491 E ALAMO RD, Holtville4 beds, 2 baths
- $115,000 : 2033 ANDERHOLT RD #B, Holtville1 bed, 2 baths
- $205,000 : 1499 VENCIL RD, Holtville3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real Estate in Holtville.
(all data current as of 11/12/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.