Homes for Sale in Heber, CA
Real Estate in Heber, CA
The real estate professionals on our Smith-Kandal team in Heber strive to help clients understand all this area has to offer before choosing a new home or piece of land here. Heber, while not a city, receives services from Imperial County and other public agencies, including education through the school district and water/electricity through the public utility districts. Here are some interesting facts about Heber:
- At an elevation of ten feet below sea level.
- Within a two hour drive of both San Diego, California and Yuma, Arizona
- Conveniently close to the music, theatre, cultural events and restaurants of Mexicali, Mexico
- Close to the excellent restaurants, movie theatres and family fun venues of El Centro, California
- Home to 4,275 people
The majority of employment opportunities in Heber are for agricultural workers in the fruit orchards and vegetable fields, laborers working for the growers and shippers, truck drivers, construction workers and retail associates. The cost of living in Heber is equal to the national average and lower than California’s average, which exceeds the national average.
Heber has four city parks and recreation areas. Margarito “Tito” Nuerta Jr. Park features a ball field and public restrooms. Estancia Park has a basketball court and a covered playground with benches and picnic tables. Edward “Jiggs” Johnson Park features grills, swings, benches and a covered playground. The Heber Children Park offers a covered picnic seating area, several swing sets and playground equipment for younger children. Any of these parks may be reserved for a special event or children’s birthday party for a small fee. Area children attend Heber Elementary, then go to the county schools for the remainder of their education.
Homes for Sale in Heber, CA
Home prices in Heber are currently running below the state average. The median housing price here is $124,400. Heber offers outstanding amenities for your family at an affordable price. When you are ready to search for your new home or a piece of and to build or grow crops on, contact our agents at Smith-Kandal for more information about properties for sale in Heber.
View All Heber Neighborhood
- Lot Size6,011 sqftHome Size1,327 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2009Days on Market12
- Lot Size6,011 sqftHome Size2,224 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market17
- Lot Size7,492 sqftHome SizeN/ABedsN/ABathsN/AYear Built0Days on Market32
- Lot Size5,619 sqftHome Size2,297 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market52
- Lot Size6,011 sqftHome Size3,458 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market70
- Lot Size5,924 sqftHome Size2,895 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2007Days on Market71
- Lot Size14,897 sqftHome SizeN/ABedsN/ABathsN/AYear Built0Days on Market144
- Lot Size6,926 sqftHome Size1,989 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market190
- Lot Size31,363 sqftHome SizeN/ABedsN/ABathsN/AYear Built0Days on Market277
See all Real Estate in Heber.
(all data current as of 1/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.