Homes for Sale in Calexico, CA
Real Estate in Calexico, CA
As real estate professionals with Smith-Kandal in the Calexico area, we are happy to introduce this busy hub with the small-town lifestyle and assist you in finding your new home here. Calexico is:
- Sunny all year round, with a mild desert climate. Rainfall averages 3.7 inches annually.
- Located on the edge of the Imperial County agricultural valley at four feet above sea level.
- Populated by approximately 39,310 people.
- All land area with approximately 6.2 square miles.
- Served by seven elementary schools, two junior high schools, two high schools, one charter school, two adult education centers and four private schools.
The residents of Calexico enjoy local golfing, hunting, hiking, and fishing, water sports and day trips to the beaches of San Diego and Baja California. For fine dining and theatre, music and cultural events, residents can choose from hometown fare or cross the border into Mexicali. Calexico sponsors its own Mariachi festival each year in February as well as the “Perspective of the Latin Race” Art Exhibit every April. Heber Dunes State Vehicular Recreational Area is a popular place to ride ATVs. If hiking is your preference, travel a short distance to nearby Jacumba, California, on The Valley of the Moon Trail. While in Jacumba, donâ€™t miss the 360 degree view of the desert from the top of the Desert View Tower, built of granite stones in the 1920s.
Homes for Sale in Calexico, CA
Much of the business in Calexico centers around transportation of goods into and out of Mexico and industrial parks have developed on hundreds of acres here to serve the storage needs of companies and their transported goods. There are many retail, restaurant and services businesses as well. Calexico has many lovely residential neighborhoods offering rental units, apartments, condominiums, single family homes and homes with acreage.
Contact one of our knowledgeable Smith-Kandal agents today for more information about homes and land for sale in Calexico, or to set up an appointment to view the homes for sale in the area. Let Smith-Kandal help you find your dream home or piece of land today.
View All Calexico Neighborhood
- Lot Size784 sqftHome Size1,452 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2007Days on Market4
- Lot Size6,882 sqftHome Size1,000 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1994Days on Market4
- Lot Size8,712 sqftHome Size2,062 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2004Days on Market5
- Lot Size36,024 sqftHome Size1,945 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1978Days on Market5
- Lot Size6,751 sqftHome SizeN/ABeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1962Days on Market5
- Lot Size6,229 sqftHome Size1,370 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2008Days on Market7
- Lot Size9,365 sqftHome Size2,838 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1999Days on Market10
- Lot Size6,534 sqftHome Size1,547 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2005Days on Market11
- Lot Size13,068 sqftHome Size1,767 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2003Days on Market13
- Lot Size8,668 sqftHome Size1,956 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1992Days on Market19
See all Real Estate in Calexico.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.