Homes For Sale in Brawley, CA
When you think of cities in Southern California, you may think of Los Angeles, San Diego, Malibu, or maybe even Riverside. Of course, those cities are great, but they’re also massive and bustling. If you’re looking for a smaller, laidback environment with cozy neighborhoods and all the comforts of a close-knit community has to offer, then the city of Brawley is for you.Located in Imperial County, Brawley is centrally located and has easy access to other areas:
- Approximately 130 miles east of San Diego
- 95 miles south of Palm Springs
- 13 miles north of El Centro
If you’re interested in taking a small trip and venturing out of the state, Brawley is also a mere 70 miles west of Yuma, Arizona, and a 3-hour drive from the cities of Phoenix, Arizona and Ensenada, Mexico.
Additional geographical facts:
- Total land area of just under eight miles
- Population (as of 2010 census) is approximately 25,000
- The Alamo River passes through the city
- Location of the Pioneers Memorial Hospital
Things to do
Brawley has an impressive cattle and feed industry, and one of the most popular attractions is the annual Cattle Call Rodeo. Since 1957, cowboys and cowgirls participate in saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling, and the always popular bull riding. The Cattle Call Rodeo offers food, fun, and even RV/camping opportunities for families.
Additional area activities include:
- Designated walking and biking trails
- Swimming (Brawley public pool)
- Community-sponsored Farmerâ€™s Markets
- Golf at Del Rio Country Club
The city of Brawley is part of the Brawley Union High School District, which includes three high schools and five elementary/secondary schools. The Imperial Community College District, also in Brawley, houses Imperial Valley College. A satellite campus of San Diego State University is also located in Brawley.
Real Estate in Brawley, CA
Residents love the small-town feel and relaxed atmosphere of Brawley, and the neighborhoods reflect the same easygoing feeling. The real estate is compact and cozy, yet spacious and comfortable. Our group of experienced real estate agents has knowledge of available homes, as well as the Brawley area in general, to assist you in finding the home of your dreams.
Homes for Sale in Brawley
Whether it is a small, single-story home or slightly larger property, you are sure to find the perfect home to satisfy your tastes and meet your needs:
Homes range from a cozy 900 square feet to a more spacious 2,000 square feet and above; some with attached garages
Two-bedroom/one bathroom homes are available while others offer four bedrooms and two bathrooms
Many homes sit on spacious lots with large yards, patios, and have views of incredible sunsets
For more information and to schedule an appointment to find your new dream home or to scout great farmland opportunities, call a knowledgeable Smith-Kandal agent today at (760) 344-2212.
View All Brawley Neighborhood
- Lot Size2.80 acHome SizeN/ABedsN/ABathsN/AYear Built0Days on Market3
- Lot Size6,403 sqftHome Size1,930 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1982Days on Market3
- Lot Size7,492 sqftHome Size2,340 sq ftBeds7 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1982Days on Market3
- Lot Size6,577 sqftHome Size1,112 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1972Days on Market5
- Lot Size6,185 sqftHome Size1,430 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1990Days on Market5
- Lot Size6,141 sqftHome Size1,640 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2019Days on Market6
- Lot Size7,492 sqftHome Size2,535 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2008Days on Market6
- Lot Size5,445 sqftHome Size965 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1968Days on Market8
- Lot Size6,621 sqftHome Size1,118 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1972Days on Market14
- Lot Size7,100 sqftHome Size2,036 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1993Days on Market16
See all Real Estate in Brawley.
(all data current as of 1/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.