Homes for Sale in Heber, CA
Real Estate in Heber, CA
The real estate professionals on our Smith-Kandal team in Heber strive to help clients understand all this area has to offer before choosing a new home or piece of land here. Heber, while not a city, receives services from Imperial County and other public agencies, including education through the school district and water/electricity through the public utility districts. Here are some interesting facts about Heber:
- At an elevation of ten feet below sea level.
- Within a two hour drive of both San Diego, California and Yuma, Arizona
- Conveniently close to the music, theatre, cultural events and restaurants of Mexicali, Mexico
- Close to the excellent restaurants, movie theatres and family fun venues of El Centro, California
- Home to 4,275 people
The majority of employment opportunities in Heber are for agricultural workers in the fruit orchards and vegetable fields, laborers working for the growers and shippers, truck drivers, construction workers and retail associates. The cost of living in Heber is equal to the national average and lower than California’s average, which exceeds the national average.
Heber has four city parks and recreation areas. Margarito “Tito” Nuerta Jr. Park features a ball field and public restrooms. Estancia Park has a basketball court and a covered playground with benches and picnic tables. Edward “Jiggs” Johnson Park features grills, swings, benches and a covered playground. The Heber Children Park offers a covered picnic seating area, several swing sets and playground equipment for younger children. Any of these parks may be reserved for a special event or children’s birthday party for a small fee. Area children attend Heber Elementary, then go to the county schools for the remainder of their education.
Homes for Sale in Heber, CA
Home prices in Heber are currently running below the state average. The median housing price here is $124,400. Heber offers outstanding amenities for your family at an affordable price. When you are ready to search for your new home or a piece of and to build or grow crops on, contact our agents at Smith-Kandal for more information about properties for sale in Heber.
View All Heber Neighborhood
- $5,250,000 : 0 HEBER AND HIGHWAY 111, Heber0 beds, 0 bath
- $229,000 : 69 W MAPLE AVE, Heber3 beds, 2 baths
- $285,000 : 1163 GOLDFIELD WAY, Heber5 beds, 3 baths
- $1,200,000 : 0 E Correll, Heber0 beds, 0 bath
- $264,000 : 1184 N MAPLE AVE, Heber4 beds, 3 baths
- $299,000 : 66 W ROCKING HORSE DR, Heber5 beds, 3 baths
- $215,000 : 148 MERIDIAN ST, Heber4 beds, 2 baths
- $279,000 : 13 W STEER CT, Heber5 beds, 3 baths
- $320,000 : 1205 N PALM AVE, Heber5 beds, 3 baths
- $284,999 : 1214 N STAMPEDE AVE, Heber5 beds, 3 baths
See all Real Estate in Heber.
(all data current as of 6/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.