Homes for Sale in El Centro, CA
Real Estate for Sale in El Centro
El Centro was incorporated in the early 1900s, when agriculture was the chief business. While farming and agriculture still figure heavily in the economy of the community, with 35 active growers and shippers here, the largest employers today in Imperial County are the government and those specializing in retail/wholesale trade. Our professional real estate team at Smith-Kandal will be happy to help you learn more about the community of El Centro and locate the perfect home for you. Here are some fast facts about El Centro:
- Population of approximately 43,500.
- Total area of 11.1 square miles.
- Below sea level (-50 feet).
- Desert climate and is in the Colorado Desert.
- Southernmost desert city in the United States.
- Less than three inches of rain yearly and has never seen snow.
Southernmost strand of the San Andreas Fault runs through the area which is prone to earthquakes, as is most of Southern California.
There is much to see and do in the local area. The nearby Algodones Dunes is known for its off-road driving excitement. The Salton Sea and its recreation area to the north and the Picacho State Recreation Area along the Colorado River are popular for water sports. The Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area is a dune system that is 40 miles long.
Homes for Sale in El Centro, CA
As a resident of El Centro, you can participate in community activities such as Geocaching, with hundreds of sites located throughout the county, the annual Mardi Gras celebration and the annual Christmas Parade with hundreds of entries each year. El Centro has 24 local schools, two of which are private, providing many educational opportunities for children. The average list price of homes in El Centro is $239,392.
Because we always have our customers in mind when reviewing new listings, we can help you find you dream home. Contact Smith-Kandal today for an appointment to view available houses for sale in El Centro, CA
View All El Centro Neighborhood
- $228,000 : 1925 VINE ST, El Centro4 beds, 2 baths
- $205,000 : 311 W HAMILTON AVE, El Centro3 beds, 2 baths
- $237,500 : 143 SOUTHWIND DR, El Centro4 beds, 3 baths
- $318,900 : 2536 ROSS AVE, El Centro4 beds, 3 baths
- $485,000 : 2678 HEIL CIR, El Centro4 beds, 4 baths
- $260,500 : 2612 BEEBE RD, El Centro4 beds, 2 baths
- $235,000 : 1020 N 12TH ST, El Centro4 beds, 2 baths
- $192,000 : 283 E OLIVE AVE, El Centro3 beds, 2 baths
- $295,000 : 1871 PARKER RD, El Centro2 beds, 3 baths
- $239,900 : 924 OCOTILLO DR, El Centro4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real Estate in El Centro.
(all data current as of 10/21/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
How to find medicines online? However, there are web-sites where you can order medications smoothly. There are anti-epileptic remedies. The cure is also used in adults to treat nerve hurt caused by herpes zoster. There are numerous remedies for each illnesses. Levitra is a cure used to treat a lot of complaints. What do you know about sildenafil 50 mg price? Nearly each man knows at least something about sildenafil citrate side effects. A scientific research about sildenafil 100mg tablets show that men’s most common sexual frustration. Also known as erectile dysfunction is defined as the failure to attain an erection suitable for intercourse. What can cause erectile disfunction? Varied diseases can damage arteries. When you visit a druggist about erectile dysfunction, he or she generally must take a detail sexual anecdote, request a number of blood tests to determine blood sugar, and order an EKG if you’re over 50. People have to always ask sexual medicine specialist for professional advice about the treatment. Qualified sex physician will review your information, provided medicaments, including Levitra, is suitable for you.