Homes for Sale in Calipatria, CA
Real Estate in Calipatria, CA
Calipatria is located along State Route 111 in the northern part of Imperial County. It has the distinction of being the lowest city in the western hemisphere with its elevation of 184 feet below sea level. Because of its elevation, the city claims that its unsupported flagpole is the “tallest in the world.” It stands at 184 feet tall, so if the sea ever inundates the valley the American flag would still be above sea level.
Our real estate professionals with Smith –Kandal assist clients who are new to the Calipatria area in getting to know more about their new home. Calipatria is:
- Composed of 3.71 square miles
- Home to Calipatria State Prison
- Home to a population of approximately 7,962 people, 4000 of them inmates of the prison
- A desert area with a sunny climate year-round and approximately three inches of annual rainfall
Residents of Calipatria head to nearby Imperial Sand Dunes for recreation, including hiking and horseback riding. At forty miles long and five miles wide, the Dunes are full of interesting flora and fauna of the desert region. Locals also enjoy visiting the Salton Sea Mud Volcanoes (officially known as the Davis-Schrimpf Seep Field), a field of steaming geothermal mud volcanoes on the eastern edge of the Seton Sea. North of Calipatria, in the nearby town of Niland, is the folk art masterpiece known as Salvation Mountain. Constructed from concrete blocks, straw, adobe and hundreds of gallons of acrylic paint, this man-made mountain is an attraction for many who visit this part of California.
Homes for Sale in Calipatria, CA
Calipatria is a quiet little town with a family-oriented lifestyle and many interesting state parks and recreational areas surrounding it.
At Smith-Kandal, our agents keep our customers’ needs in mind when searching for the right real estate opportunities in Calipatria. When you are ready, give one of our two office locations nearest you a call to discuss the real estate opportunities in Calipatria today.
View All Calipatria Neighborhood
- $185,000 : MLS # 18344640IC in Calipatria5 beds, 2 baths
- $130,000 : 109 W CALIFORNIA ST, Calipatria4 beds, 2 baths
- $165,000 : 6404 US HIGHWAY 111, Calipatria3 beds, 2 baths
- $700 : 325 W ELDER ST, Calipatria2 beds, 1 bath
- $47,500 : 0 E. California St., Calipatria0 beds, 0 bath
- $360,000 : 506 BEAL, Calipatria3 beds, 2 baths
- $180,000 : 321 323 323 1/2 W BONITA, Calipatria4 beds, 1 bath
- $69,900 : 400 E Freeman, Calipatria0 beds, 0 bath
- $960,000 : 0 I Lateral, Gate 18, Calipatria0 beds, 0 bath
- $173,500 : 334 W ELDER, Calipatria4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real Estate in Calipatria.
(all data current as of 5/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
How to find medicines online? However, there are web-sites where you can order medications smoothly. There are anti-epileptic remedies. The preparation is also used in adults to treat nerve pain caused by herpes zoster. There are numerous remedies for each illnesses. Levitra is a preparation used to treat a lot of complaints. What do you know about sildenafil 50 mg price? Nearly every man knows at least something about sildenafil citrate side effects. A scientific research about sildenafil 100mg tablets show that men’s most common sexual frustration. Also known as erectile dysfunction is defined as the failure to attain an hard-on suitable for intercourse. What can cause erectile disfunction? Varied diseases can damage arteries. When you visit a pharmacist about erectile dysfunction, he or she generally have to take a detailed sexual history, request a number of blood tests to determine blood sugar, and order an EKG if you’re over 50. People have to always ask sexual medicine specialist for professional advice about the treatment. Qualified sex therapist will review your information, provided medicaments, including Levitra, is suitable for you.